Monday, March 14, 2011

About Mee

  1.       Hello people! M y name is Linda Garcia. I am 14 years old, and I am attending Urban Promise Academy Middle School. I have 3 sisters and 1 little brother. My mom is awesome because she has always been there for me. My sister is like a second mom to me because whenever I need her, she has always been there for me. In a couple of months, I will start High School. I am going to go to a high school called Life Academy. It is a small school but in my neighborhood so that's good. When I grow up, I want to go to college at UC Berkeley, and after that, I want to go to Harvard because I want to become a lawyer more than anything else. I like studying about that because it is interesting for me and I want to be able to give justice to anyone that deserves it. I am what you call a "girly girl", but I am also very athletic. I LOVE  playing basketball, and football. I can say I'm good at basketball because my mom used to play it, so it's like if basketball is in my blood.:) I love math, it has been, is, and always will be my favorite school subject. I also love to read because when I read I get lost into the book, and it's like if I was another character in the book. I read whenever I need to escape from reality, or feel sad or mad. I read for hours at times, and don't even notice. I just get so into the books I don't want to stop! Well, that's about it! I hope you like me so far!;))

No comments:

Post a Comment